Favorite colors....

I like the Avus Blue--it's a great shade of blue that stands out.  One of
the best looking BMWs I ever saw was a dark grey (obviously re-painted)
2002tii at UT-Arlington.  (Is the owner on this list or does anybody know
of this car?)  I told myself if I ever had enough $$ after college that I
would buy a 2002 and fix it up and make it look groovy like that one.

I hate that green shade on the ACS M3 CLS you see in advertisements
sometimes.  (Hey bubba Pat, dat's yer color, you mick!)

b.