Dyno down the road...

Mark,

What school do you go to?!? or did?!?

I want to never send my children there...

Recording the time it takes to get from Speed X to Y in Gear Z
only tells you the INTEGRAL of the curve with respect to rpms.

(Area under the curve for the Calculus-Impaired)

You'd need to have an accurate accelerometer continually logging
data to show the actual torque curve itself..

And you still have the problems of varying wind loads, road grades
and operator error..

On the whole electrical supercharger thing.. GIVE IT UP..

There is exactly ONE of those devices that works.. uses HUGE
amounts of current, and still can't flow enough for a high RPM
HP gain (vs. LOSS!) but it's Intended Use is to reduce low RPM
pollution from Diesels.. and it does this admirably!

Jim Conforti