[no subject]

Subject:  Re:What's your favorite color?

> So what's your flavorite color for car?

I say primer grey.

Yes, it's ugly.
Yes, women will stay away in droves.
Yes, some municipalities will fine you just for leaving the car in your
driveway.

But, there's no need to wax or even wash it, for that matter. ever.

And, more importantly, there's no other color that SCREAMS "don't mess with
me" more than it does. Don't know about the rest of you, but every time I
see a car with visible primer grey the first thing that comes to mind is
"I've crashed before and I'll do it again." They instantly get a nice wide
berth.

Felix Vicente
Miami, FL (occasionally)
'95 325i, blk/blk, BL/SS'd, Sharked, X'd, and M3-Muffler'd
(waiting to get re-sharked now that I have the muffler)

End of bmw-digest V9 #474