E30 M3 - Racing Dynamics wheels for sale

Sorry, I forgot to add these in the first post.  I also have a set of
17x8 Racing Dynamics RGR wheels for sale.  They are currently at The
Wheel Collision Center to repair some minor curb rash.  I was going to
paint them black, but original silver or any other color is possible.  I
have $500 in them now.  I will sell them for that plus whatever WCC
charges.  They will come out perfect with a guarantee from WCC.

James