discussions relating to HP

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>He obviously doesn't seem to get it, as his error laden diatribes are
still appearing on the digest.

Remember folks, he started this by _advertising_ on the digest, and I
don't recall ever seeing a post by him before that.

How many votes do we need to put his name next to Rodd Sidneys'?

Here's one.

- - -Scott A Johnson
 sjohnson@domain.elided
 87 325is
 not an aeronotical enguneer<

I started this with my quest for HP at the track .  I didnt want it to tu=
rn
into a  P....g war with Rob , who obviously dosent get it and just enjoys=

pushing my hot button.   Well, the buttons gone, I will respond to him on=
ly
privately.   =

as far as your comments of errors, take it off line with me as I assure
you,  tests, results and theroies are well thought out.
the only errors Ill  admit to are the spelling.    Not because I cant
spell, but typing journals to Rob at 60 wps , i dont care enough about hi=
to spell check.   anyway, him and 2 other people , just argue for that
sake.    I have hundereds of responses of intellegent
questions that I have enjoyed answering.    If you have a question ask me=
 .
   I enjoy discussing the performance gains =

of :
Removing the AFM  , what that would cost.    whats the benefits,and  what=

are the true losses.  (ive dug into this with other E30 guys)
HP increases do to spark, air flow, increased CR, cams, stroker,
super/turbo chargers, etc.

mark kibort