re: info on a particular mag (Performance BMW)

Jared wrote:
>Does ne1 know how I can get info on a particular magazine thats called
>"Performance BMW Magazine". I've been searchin 4 a LONG time and I haven't
>been able 2 get more than its name......I would aprreciate any type of help
>since I would really like 2 find out more about dis mag.
>
>Jared
>Soon 2 be an owner of a '95 M3 (hopefully)

Jared,

They'll never understand your Q't style of typing but if you 1nt 2 reach them:

Performance BMW
Unity Media Communications LTD.
Stakes HOuse
Quebec Square
Westerham, Kent TN16 1UN   United Kingdom

Email:  pbmwmag@domain.elided

Subscription Inquiries by phone:  0191 510 0201

(If you get Claire Peckham on the phone.......try to keep it under control!)

You're welcome.

- -Phil Marx
 Executive VP, BMW Car Club of America, Inc.