RE: coon rod bolts

<leg pull>
Sorry, it's only available after you get some seniority here.
Only the oldest 1/3 of the addresses are available for this
service.
</leg pull>

Yup, you s*bscribe to bmw instead of bmw-digest when you send a message
to majordomo@domain.elided.  I left the 'u' out of the previous sentence
because
I can't remember at what point majordomo quits reading the message for
commands.

I suggest sub-bing to the individual messages first, then unsub'bing
from the
digest.  That's how some people respond to questions in the same digest
in which
the question was posted, unless of course they were asked directly via
email too.

 - thi v.