Bay Area Photos >>>>> L200247

Greetings!!!!

Hi all!

Was wondering if you can help me out here.... I am planning to take
some professional pics of me and the 02.. but would like to know if
there are any suggestions out there for desirable places in the Bay
Area to take these pics...

I like the city kind of look.. (I'm the urban chick) so no nature
scenes... I will be at the LA driving school next weekend, so I may
take pics at Laguna...

Places that I have thought of would be the Fairmont Hotel, on top of a
hill so you can see the city lights in the background, Land's End, in
front of SJ museum of art, Laguna, in my mechanics shop, etc...

If there's a place that you can recommend... please let me know! I
prefer discreet places.

Ciao!

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002
87 325i
BMW CCA 130542
Cupertino, CA GGC

PS: only a small quantity of 02 calenders left! <G>