WOB on WOB

<<From: tom.murphy@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Antifreeze in strut housings!

Hello BMW Experts!       Back to work after a nice weekend to find TEN
digests on my computer.  The only thing discussed was that silly little
intake fan thingy!
     Not one person thought my question about putting antifreeze (vs oil)
into my strut housings was worth a reply (well, OK; another company weighed
in with no oil needed).  I have never been so insulted!           Murf>>

Hey, I found the same thing this morning!  The good news was that I was
able to go thru the Digests in record time.  The bad news was that I think
I wore out my "page down" button.  Hey, is there a way to make the page
down button go faster? I was thinking of rewiring my PC.

Ah, come on, it's just a joke.

Donn

Donn York
Treasurer, The Interlake Corporation