Re:Welded diff...

When I bought my 535 at auction, I new it had a diff
problem. Getting it home at opening it up conformed
what I had already figured out.. the spider gears were
locked into a solid mass. The car was VERY hard to
drive around a curve, it would switch INSTANTLY
from massive understeer to oversteer...and this was
on a gentle drive home! The rear suspension jumped
and chattered alarmingly. Don't weld the diff unless
your going to the drag strip.....

On another note....
Can someone tell me where the cruise control amplifier
is on my '85 535? Also there is a switch on my turn signal
stalk labeled "BC". What the heck is this switch?