RE: 0-100...why so slow?? lemme tell ya

Bill is puzzled:
- ------------------------------
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 19:08:25 -0500
From: Bill P <casanova@domain.elided>
Subject: 0-100

The 0-100 wav file intrigued me. So I went and listened to it. Car sounded
nice, but 0-100 took waaaaay to long. Where were the shifts made? I know my
car has a ton of work to it, but stock it did 0-100 in the 14 sec range.
That wav file was at leasrt 18 sec long.

Anyone explain?
BILL P
- -----------------------------
Bill,

If you are talking about the 0-100 M3 sound clip on my website:

Ron's BMW Pics and sounds
http://www.telapex.com/~milliet/bmwpics/index.htm

which I think you are, the answer is easy.  It is my Sister's car and she was
driving!!  She has no future with the IRL thats for sure, but she is one hell
of a surgeon.

Ron Milliet
McComb, MS