Re: E46 sport package 323 & 328

Evan Arnerich writes:

> ... bring on the Sport Package, BMWNA. BTW,
> I've heard the M Aero Pacakge has been cancelled, anyone else hear the
> same? The E46 on pg 28 of the Nov 98 Roundel looks suspiciously like the
> picture of the M Aero Pkg my dealer showed me a while back.

There was no aerodynamics package in the first E46 German sales
brochure nor was there a sports suspension option, only a "sporty
suspension tuning" as described for the 5er.  An aero package has
appeared in the accessories catalog that came out last week, but as
far as I know there is nothing yet from M. If I see anything new, I
will let you guys know.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided