Fake blowers & other BS

Mark Kibort responds to the doubters of his electric blower:

>how many things have you done that dont do anything or does the
>same.     air filter, cone filter , cool air tube, chips, headers mufflers,
>crome tips, lighter battery, it all adds up, and its like throwing 100 lbs
out of your >car if you get 9 hp for a 240 hp engine.  IE m3

>food for thought
>mark

Mark:
Your food for thought leaves me hungry.
Are you suggesting that I give you $300 for one more "performance" item that
doesn't do anything?  Now you are making a valid marketing claim about your
"product".

Scott Adare
Spokane Wa (without the BS blower, just a JC chip, thanks)