Belt whooshing, coolant leak, Pyroil, and Bavarian Imports?

Hi again everybody,

	Long time no see, but I just got my E34 535i back from the body shop and all
is not in good order.  The body shop (Classic paint & Body in Atlanta) did a
great job on the body work (no blending thank God!) and the staff has been
very helpful, but while they said they pressure-tested my coolant system, I
think my radiator is dripping from both bottom corners (from the <5mph fender-
bender I incurred a month ago).  I can't see exactly from where since the
whole area is a little moist.  Anyway, while I plan on resolving that issue, I
wanted to check out some local BMW repair shops (independent) and found a
place called Bavarian Imports.  I walked in and introduced myself, telling
them that I was new to the Atlanta area.  They welcomed me and showed me
around the facility, as well as looked at my car when I mentioned that the
only thing wrong with it (besides the possible coolant leak) was a belt
whooshing sound.  They grabbed a mechanic immediately and he tightened up my
belts in the parking lot and reduced the whooshing noise to a minimum.  And
they threw in a free jug of Pyroil antifreeze since my car was bonging about
the coolant level.  So this leads to my questions:

1)  Anybody care to comment on Bavarian Imports on Howell Mill Rd in Atlanta,
GA?

2)  Is Pyroil good stuff?  I've always used BMW antifreeze and have heard
horror stories from people who have used some other stuff.  I'm grateful for
the shop's generosity, but I just wanted to make sure the shop wasn't giving
it to me for free for another reason..  :)

3)  Anyone care to comment on belt-whooshing?  The mechanic told me that my
power-steering belt adjustment was at its maximum position and a smaller belt
might be necessary.  It's not a belt-whine or squeal, but a fluttering whoosh-
whoosh sound  that has a consistent rhythm, and I can only seem to hear at
idle.  The noise goes away when the car is warm, but is pretty prominent for
the first few minutes.  Could this be something else rubbing?

4) Any advice on tracking down a coolant leak up front?  This is the M30
engine from an E34 535i.

Thanks in advance for any help or feedback,
Ben Trapp