<E30> M3 inst. cluster into 325is

Fellows,

I have just installed the  instrument cluster from a 1988 M3 into my 1987
325is and I was wondering if any of you out there have done this before?
I am looking for the best location to mount the oil temp sender and any
hints on wiring the sender to the cluster.  I figure that the outlet to
the oil cooler on the filter housing may be the hot ticket but I am
unsure it will fit.   Any help on this subject would be greatly
appreciated!  BTW the M3 cluster adds a nice custom, factory touch to the
whole interior.

Matt Weimer
Hoosier Chapter
'87 325is  '72 2002

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]