Re: E28 535 questions and WTB

Eric,

#1 The 535is Has sport seats and good looking front and rear spoilers, and I
believe "sport suspension"??

#2 The limited slip was an option on the 535i, I believe all 535is's had it,
don't hold me to that one either, there is a plate on the differential that
has the ratio number (usually very hard to read) and I believe an "S" on the
plate denotes a Limited slip?

#3 I'd try online to find one, I recently bought an 85 535i really cheap
online, try classifieds2000.com or specialcar.com

Hope this helps you out, Then man to talk to about 5's is rob, he has a great
site @ bubbaclub.com

Nathan