Re: Teflon

If you're considering putting anything with Teflon in your engine, please
remember that when heated, Teflon expands to around fifty times its cool
size.  If it's in an oil additive, well you better hope your oil filter is
catching particles that large our you might as well not have one in there.
As for the oil filter, it doesn't seem quite as dangerous, but it
certainly doesn't seem like a good idea either.  Oil is entirely too vital
to your engine's operation to mess around with.

Alix
86 325

By the way, did anyone else notice that Quaker State is packaging their
oil with Slick50 now?  That's enough to keep me away from that brand for
a *very* long time