RE : Buying from Digest members etc.

After my nasty experience with a digest "member"
I couldn't agree more. Mr. Unscrupulous is still
lurking in the shadows...since my predicament I
have recieved two more new emails with complaints
from fellow digesters about the same guy. I'm made
to understand that this same person has a new "safe"
haven at the BMW parts Digest. All I can say is
beware, if you have to buy, do as Glen suggested.
That way you'll have your day when its time to sue.

Michael Theuri
86 325 -----