absolute <wob>

> I don't think he meant his observation

Actually, it'd be *her* observation, but ya know... = )

I'd like to apologize to anyone I offended with the Vette remark.  It was
by no means intended to make someone feel bad for driving a car that isn't
mine (tho hey, you could really get some attention with a 13 year old
325e huh?).  I just thought I'd make a joke.  Bad choice I guess.  Sorry
all!

Alix
*getting ready to go move her car for the third time tonite so the IU
parking fiends don't give it a sixth $35 ticket in two months*