<E36> Manual Spring 99

     To everyone anxiously awaiting Bentley's E36 manual,

     I tried to order the Bentley E36 manual on Chaptersglobe.com, and
     the isbn number is not recognized by their computer.  Net of it is,
     the book is not available yet at Chaptersglobe, even though it
     shows as a stock item.  I then called Borders Books (Ann Arbor, MI
     based book chain) - they show the book available as special order
     with 6 week delivery. I placed an order, and we'll know in a month
     or so whether this thing really exists.  I'll post my findings when
     I have some...

     Patiently waiting,

     Mike Schaublin
     94 325i