Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 07:59:06 -0500
From: lmoser@domain.elided
Subject: Need Cyl. Head for e12 528i

I just found out that my head has a crack in it. The previous owner did
a real number on the engine. I'm looking for a cylinder head (with or
without valve assembly) for my 1980 e12 528i. I need the head to be in
usable condition (i.e. not crack or warpped). Please e-mail me with what
you have and how much.
+++snip+++