Missing E34 Springs

Hello everyone,

In September a member of this list advertised a number of items for sale,
including Bilstein shocks,
a carbon fibre trim set and RD springs for an E34. Knowing that I need new
springs soon for my 5er
 I responded and in a few days sent off a money order for the springs.
Thinking that most individuals are trustworthy
souls (silly me) I expected that I would receive the parts in short order.
Weelll, It is now November, the money order
was cashed and I have no springs. To add insult to injury the contact ph:
information is never answered even after
leaving numerous messages.

So in short .. if anyone knows the whereabouts etc. of
rickrosner@domain.elided (alias Richard G. Rosner) or has any
suggestions on what I can/should do about this please let me know.

Sorry for the WOB ... but it really ticks me to see people use the
digest/forums and the
Internet to conduct unscrupulous and potentially illegal activity.

Bill
90 525i  Sharked  (but no RD springs)