Great Headlines <wob>

My local newspaper ran a Knight Ridder Newspapers article on the M
Coupe by Tony Swan.  The headline read:

"Caution:  BMW coupe may induce silly grin"

He spent the first 40% of the article debating the controversial styling,
which we've beat to death here.  After that, his main point was, when
you're driving one (and loving it!), and grinning that silly grin, you'll really
be having too much fun to care about the styling.

I just had to share that.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977

P.S.  I'm unsubscribing for a bit while I sort out some computer problems
with my home unit.  If you feel compelled to contact me (can't imagine
why you would?), please send your message directly to me at:
smiller@domain.elided

End of bmw-digest V9 #433