<E36 M3> Big Brakes?

Hi,

After some recent modifications to my car it has become clear that I
need to improve my braking power and I need to revive and expand on the
big brake thread.  1st I need to decide which big brake kit to get and
then second how to handle it with the right sized wheels, tires and
spacers.  Most of the previous threads do not connect the two and I do
not want to get a set of new brakes and find that I have wheels and
tires that don't fit.  Here are my goals:

1.	Improved stopping power for AutoX and drivers school
2.	Identify best Big Brake kit (Objectively)
3.	What are the best wheels that fit: 1. I would like to stay in
the 17" format. 2. I would like to use the widest wheels/tires front and
back w/o rolling the fenders.  3. I would like to avoid replacing my
shocks and springs.
4.	I would like to use cross drilled floating rotors (and ones that
can be replaced for a reasonable cost.)

I would greatly appreciate your input.  These changes are for serious
performance not cosmetics.

David

* JimC, Euro HFM and Airbox with snorkle
* Bilstein sport shocks and springs
* BMP billet strut bar
* X Brace
* Euro floating rotors
* Stillen DOT stainless steel brake lines
* BL/SS Bent
* 3.46:1 Differential w/Alpina cover
* LTW Oil Pan