TOYO FEEDBACK

EXCELLENT TIRE!!!,  I have been running Toyo RA1's for two years on my BMW's.
I have a couple driving schools, and a bunch of auto x's, using my 87 535is,
they were great. I have my E30 M3 club racer on them now and they work fine,
very predictable and consistent even after they get heated up. They have great
tread life.

 I used my friends 325is last year, both my cars were down...long story, he
runs Toyo's too. With two drivers we did seven auto x's and two drivers
schools he as a student, I was instructing, he has done two more schools and
the tires still stick fairly well they probably have a couple more auto x's
before they die.

If you do get them and are not intrested in getting,"ultimate lap times", go
with unshaved tires they last forever and STICK. I have tried both shaved and
unshaved. For driving schools and some auto x'ing use the unshaved tires, for
racing get shaved.

GGray
87535is turbo
88 M3 club racer