RE: Sharking a non M3 OBD-II

>>I'd love to know where everyone is getting this idea:
>>
>>  We currently have (and have since about May 1998) working and tested
>>  reprogramming for:
>>
>>  E36 328i
>>  Z3 2.8
>>  528i
>>
>>  (effectively all 2.8 vehicles in the US)

Neither the bonnevillemotorwerks nor the turnermotorsport web sites mention
this.  I've asked turner several times over the past 3 months and I check
both sites weekly looking for information regarding software for my 328.

Do you have dyno info on the 2.8 litre software?  I just got some
AutoThority info in the mail...a claimed 13 lbs/ft increase.

- -Al