///M3 Killer! (Yeah, right!)

I've finally bit the bullet and decided to rip out the Pierburg Carb from my
trusty (well, sort of!) steed! I'm upgrading to a Weber 32/24 DMTL direct
replacement. I've bought the thing and read the instructions lots, and it
seems pretty straightforward. The only trouble I see is routing the manual
choke cable, but even that won't be too difficult (I hope!)

Has anyone else on the digest done the same change? If you have, are there
any bits the instructions don't cover too well? They seem fairly good,
rather detailed and helpful.

Anyway, any of the British Digesters out there, if you see a old, dark blue
E30 whizzing by your M3 on the M40 or M42, give a little wave! ;-) (I wish!)
It'll be missing the 316 badge once I get round to doing everything. I'll be
putting the Weber sticker in a subtle place (Probably between the bumper and
the rear lights, or maybe on the bumper?).

I'll write a little report-type thing on the installation - problems,
results etc.

Happy Bimmering
Adrian
'85 316 (about to be Weber'ed & De-badged, depending on the weather!)
Basingstoke, UK