Bavarian Engine Exchange

I have seen the advertisements in European Car and also I think in Roundel
for Bavarian Engine Exchange and am curious to wonder if any of you have had
any experience with them.

I am not anticipating any need of their services/products, yet for future
reference their advertisements seem attractive.  I doubt that I could get a
local rebuild or exchange for a comparable price to what they are offering.

Two questions that do arise from a review of their advertisement and web
site (www.bavengine.com) are: 1)  that they do not indicate that pistons are
replaced.  Yet, if they are rebuilding  the block wouldn't there be a
re-boring of the cylinders to remove any out of round, and if that, then
wouldn't oversized pistons be needed or is it acceptable to take up the
slack with oversized rings alone? and 2)  I notice that they make no mention
of the crankshafts that they use - reground or whatever.

Anyway - any one of you have any experience with these folk to share?

Thanks
Harvey
Hopeful that I am not in near need of their services.
528e, running well, burns no oil, 138+K miles