Re: [E36M3] Leica ///M3 binoculars

I might be interested if we can keep them in the hundreds <g>.

Group purchase?

- --------------------------------oOo--------------------------------
 Stephen Lafredo - 3.2 M3             email: slafredo@domain.elided

 BMW CCA DVC, NCC and NJC

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Suzy wrote:

:My sister (the one who lives in Germany) sent me the following message today.
:These binoculars do sound pretty cool.  Her husband works for Leica so I'm sure
:that's how they got a pair of them.  I want some ///M3 binoculars, too!!
:Hmmmm.........I wonder how I'm going to talk sis into sending me a pair.  Think
:maybe I could talk her into sending a couple hundred pairs? :-)
:
:Suzy
:
:
:> You should see the new compact binoculars which Leica specially made for the
:> M3 - they're titanium with the M3 logo - really cool!!  If I can figure out
:> the digital stuff, I'll take a pic and send it.  Leica & BMW (Australia) are
:> working together - the idea is that BMW Australia would put the binoculars in
:> the glove box as a gift for a new M3 buyer.  Cool, huh?!
:>
:> Whaddya get from the US Bimmer dealers?
:>
:> MoJo
:
: