Re: Passing at driver's schools

>responding to my nudging comment.  Which was a very obvious joke.  We all know
>that such behavior is not tolerated in any form of road racing.  And certainly

I take it you haven't been watching too much British Touring Car on
Speedvision lately. Those boys play rough. ;)

I like the interview (at the last race I believe, I forget with whom)
where the driver comments something to the effect, "Once I learned it
was ok to punt drivers off the track in front of me, I started to do
much better."

Heck after watching the SCCA Run-offs this year, I'm not so sure that
those drivers didn't go off to England for a little training.

Todd