Re: <E28> M30 starter intermittantly won't turn

Erick,

Consider checking out the relays that are in the start wiring.
Replacing these are alot cheaper than replacing a starter.

1)  Unloader relay on your fuse box.
2)  Start relay behind the LH dash panel.
I believe that metal cover relays are prone to problems and that plastic
covered are better.

Regards,
Alan Alfano
alan.alfano@domain.elided