cd change wanted!!

I'm looking for a cd changer for my 95 325i with Alpine 5 head unit p/n
82 11 1 468 014.  Anyone have one they want to get rid of or know where
I can get one for a good deal?  I was thinking of buying a different
brand cd changer because of the 6 cd limitation that BMW has.  I would
rather be able to have 10 or 12 cd's, anyone have any experience with
good after market cd changers that have adapters to plug into pre-wired
cars?  Or should I just stick with a factory cd changer?  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i
L.A Chapt.