RD Sport sway bar settings? E36 M3

Hi,

I got a set of RD Sport adjustable sway bars today.  What are some
recommendations for settings?  Specifically, what is good for the track I
read Mark Sipe's article on the UUC page, so I have an idea of what is good
for auto-x. With the exception of camber shims and an X-brace, my
suspension is bone stock.  I will be doing a lapping day next friday and a
school over that weekend.  I would like to do some experimenting on that
lapping day, but I need a good starting point.  Thanks-
Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN Smoky Mtn Chapter
95   ///M3