Tire Thanks + Bay Area Windshield shops?

Wow!

First I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to my tire
inquiry.  The opinions regarding the high-perf all seasons (RE930/D60) were
lukewarm at best (not surprising in this forum), so I'm going to up the
ante a bit and try the Yoke AVS S4V's.  I've run a prior set of AVSi's
which were fun if not particularly long lasting.

Thanks again to Andrej, Scott, Paul, Gary, Earl, Ken and Dave.

- ---

Now, due to my recent period of bad 'Car-ma', I'm also looking for
recommendations for a reliable SF or Peninsula glass shop to replace an E36
windshield.

(i.e. - one can do it right the first time without gouging the A-pillars,
misaligning the glass, munging up the seal, or leaving air leaks like the
last mo-rons did.)

TIA,
Herman
92 318is