re:fs 635 wtb 535iT

Its time to give the wife what she wants...A wagon. I am looking for an 92
or 93 535iT. I have a very nice 1985 635CSiA for sale. (96K, seat heat,
limited slip) The car is a georgous platinum green metalic with pearl
beige leather, I was told by my local dealer that the color was not
available in the US. I imported the car from Canada so I believe him. I
think the car is worth around $10K, open to offers. Located in the Pacific
Northwest.