733i Manuals, wiring diagrams, window seals

Greetings Fellow Bimmerphiles,
    I am looking for the above items. Dry rot has taken its toll on
the seals around the windows so they are a necesssity, and since I
bought the gem the oil indicator led's in the dash have never worked.
She runs well, as well as any automatic does, now I am trying to take
care of the little things. 1984 733i Burgondrot red met, tan
interior.  I also need to replace the interior fancy trim around the
drivers side window front, and the pins on the plastic housing that
the door latch handle mounts into. I love the car and want to make it
last. Please email me with any suggestions, sources or whatever.

badfrog@domain.elided                                      Thomas:-)