<WOB> Rolling a Civic

This incident reminded me of my first experience driving a Civic.
Actually it was one of my first driving experiences. In 1983, I was 15,
had a learners' permit, and Dad had me drive the new '83 Civic 1300FE
(the 59mpg model) to the Grocery store at the other end of the
canyon.(Really!) On the way home I had a little more confidence to
actually drive the speed limit. In the last corner, an 85 degree right
turn, I got the civic up on three wheels. After my dad unclenched his
death grip on whatever was handy, he had these words of advise, spoken
slowly and deliberately:
"You may want to take that corner a little slower next time."

I did, but only til I got the Pirellis on my '70 Datsun 510. ;->

Erick Baumeister
Currently of Davis Park,Fire Island
'88 535iA, CCA#131280