Garage Door Openers

Digesters,

Here is a new line of questioning:

I am having electric garage door openers installed shortly and am looking
for advice on make, HP, chain vs. screw, and any other pertinent points.  I
am considering Stanley 1/3 HP chain driven units right now.  The doors are
single doors, and not particularly heavy.

Thanks in advance, and yes I am going to work on my car (a little, until my
wife really starts to holler :-)) in the garage (mandatory BMW content)!

Thanks in advance, feel free to respond directly unless you think there may
be some general list interest.

Reed
Seattle
1985 535i