Reliability of 525

Just wanted to say thanks to the **FEW** people that gave me some advice on the reliability
of the 1993/1994 525/530. In summary the 530 is one to stay away from since the block is
being "eroded" by the american fuel...boy can we make fuel of what??.

The 525 has various problems including suspension bushing which I may want to upgrade to
a 7 series type (probably at an outrageous cost). Makes me wonder if  should get a 735 5spd
if such an animal exist, (it would have to be '93 or newer...I dont want an old car to rebuild,
I have already done that we the current lemon I have...a '83 Porsche 928S).

As one owner said get a japanese car if I want reliability!!!

If I had money to throw away I would get a 635 but this is another matter altogether.

Any other comments on the 525.

Again Thanks!!

Oscar Ortega