<E30> Ellipsoid Conversion

I probably posted this a while ago but I still haven't figured out how to do it.
I do know that the headlight wiring in my '90 ETM doesn't match my '90 M3 and
that the ellips low beams go off when the highs are on.  Hella has discontinued
the conversion kit that not only was expensive but had a "special" relay that I
can't seem to track down.  So, I've got the lights, got the connectors, if
anyone has an updated 90-91 ETM I'd like a copy of the headlight wiring.  Too
bad the Roundel article didn't cover the Ellipsoids, just said they were nice.

Thanks,
Kevin Ley
90///M3