<E36> stuff for sale... or maybe the whole car...

BMW Digesters:

Hello there, have some goodies to get rid off, hope you all are
interested in some of the following items:

1) Active Autowerke Front Stress bar:    the name says it all, paid
$300, will let go for $250, used it for 2 weeks.

2) 95 M3 wheels: equipped with 225 (front) and 235 (rear) 40 ZR17
Michelin Pilot SX MXX3. The front tires have 3/4 tread left, and the
rears are brand new. Also along are my H&R Springs. Price is 1200$.

3) 96 328i wheels (looks like my ol 93 stock wheels): bought them with
no tires, I personally went to a local tire shop and picked out 4 good
205 60R 15 tires. All four tires are unfortnantly does not match, but
has alot of tread pattern left. Makes great snow tires or stock wheels
for for those who sold their stock wheels when replaced them with
aftermarket 17" wheels. E36, 5/120 bolt pattern of course. Lettin it go
for 600$.

4) 93 325i performance package: Active Autowerke Chip (413akh also with
ECU computer), AA High Flow Intake, and M3 exhaust with 2.5" piping
cat-back. dyno tested at 160 hp & 149 tq at wheels with 17" wheel/tires,
and re-dynotested at 172 hp & 165tq at wheels with 15" wheel/tire. Will
let go for $500 (considering spent $800), dyno sheets are available at
request....

5) European clear signals: they provide 2 front parking lights (R&L), 2
side markers (R&L) and the rear tail lights (R&L). Okay, this is going
to be a steal (not literary),and a catchof course. This deal is only
good for people who lives in Miami FL, I sold my amber lights, so I
can't take them out and "just" sell it to you. If you live in Miami, and
want to get that clear light assemblies, this is your chance, letting it
go for 200$, but you have to gimme your amber turn signals, and I think
this package goes good for 95 318/325 and a 96 328 vehicle. Remember,
it's $200, plus your amber signals and offer is good for people who
resides in Miami, unless you are willing to mail me your signals and the
$200 check, then you got a deal. Oh yeah, it's sedan only too...

OR...

93 BMW 325i
89,000 miles
95 M3 wheels (new tires) with 96 328i (good tires) wheels (all 8 with
tires)
H&R Springs with stock springs
Bilstein Sport Shock / Strut
Active Autowerke Front Stress Bar
Active Autowerke Chip / Intake
M3 muffler w/2.5 cat back with stock muffler
Factory airbox with K&N drop-in filter
Extra new ECU computer
Pioneer CD-Player w/ CD-Changer custom built in glove compartment
(stealth design)
Factory head unit, factory cd changer was sold, sorry, good money (350$)

Kicker 12" sub-woofers on custom built box, built specifically to these
subwoofers
Rockford Fosgate Punch 100ix w/ optional 17 feet Monster cable (CD
player is fully operational, alarm, thief alarm, etc...)
BMW M-Technic Door moldings (looks like M3, but letters aren't M3, real
nice) or factory molding
BMP Design sedan rear wing / Recent Full body paint job (bottom too 2
match car concept)
Added Side markers, and has specs of 95+ abilities (which means it only
blinks when turning)
Blue Halogen high beam bulbs (9005) and Fog lights Yellow Halogen (9006)
low beam bulbs
(If police in your area bitches at you for color bulbs, have kept stock
bulbs.)

If you are wondering, yes, Mobil 1 15w50 Synthetic oil change every
3,000, and recently just used 20w50 oil, made a little difference, to
protect high temperature (Miami heat. hello!!) and feel a little "kick"
on full throttle.

Just did a Automatic transmission fluid change (Redline ATF) and
Differential Fluid change (80w140) fluid, automatic transmission filter,
pan gasket, and 6 spark plugs. As you can see, I do take care of my car.

The price is $20,000. Call (e-mail really) for details. I know i will
not be able to sell this whole car with everything, but it's just a try,
you never know you know?

Many thanks in advance..

- --
Reynaldo Tong