<E36> wheels wanted and thanks to those who helped me out on my problems...

BMW Digesters:

Hi there all, I'm looking for 16x7.5 "Sports" package wheels, I believe
that's what it's called. I want these wheels in good or awesome
condition (that's a plus) and if possible, the sports package springs.
The double 5 spoke wheels. Reasonable price will not be refused.

Man, I sound like I want to sell them, but I really like them, please
let me know if you are selling them or know anyone of wanting to get rid
of them. Or if you have after market wheels or the M3 wheels, and have
the stocks that want to get rid of? I'm willing trade my 15" stocks and
give you some money, at most 200$ and 15" wheels.

I think the "Sports" package springs are lower than my current 93 325i
stock springs, and if I'm wrong, please tell me so, don't want to be an
idiot to spend the extra amount of money to get some same springs (I'm
sure some of you do want me to).

And many thanks to Shawn Anderson <shaand@domain.elided>,  Terry
<bmwking@domain.elided>,  Henry A <arminm3@domain.elided> for your help on my little
annoying problems. The results of my problems and outcome was as
following:

1) Windshield wiper fluid dilemma: the reason that it was leaking and
the fluid wasn't shooting, or it decides when to shoot over the roof,
it's because the Windshield fluid freaking PUMP decides when it wants to
work, and when it works, it doesn't work all the way, which explains why
the driver's side doesn't want to squirt liquid.

2) Speedometer dilemma: the reason that the speedometer doesn't want to
work because of a few things, one is the valve gasket was worn, replaced
it, and they checked the idle valve, boy, it was clauged with fuel. My
car has been with a aftermarket chip (AA chip of course) since 10/30/96.
It's been almost 2 years my car had been running rich. No wonder..

Well, many thanks to these 3 people who helped me out.

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325i
BMWCCA #150169