-Simplifying Brake Bleeding

>>>>>>>Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 05:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: r browne <r_browne@domain.elided>
Subject: <misc>REPLY-Simplifying Brake Bleeding

Chris wrote:

O.K. guys I got one for ya....Sounds like a real winner!!!!In the
November issue of Four Wheeler Magazine (Hey! I got aBronco, Alright?)
There's a new product profiled on page 144 that is right upyou
raceguys alley!
It's made by Russell Performance Products 904-253-8980(FLA.) the same
people who make the SS lines Etc.
Its called the "Speed Bleeder" It's a replacement Bleederscrew for your
brakes. You replace your factory bleeder screws and Voila!They have a
buitl in check valve so after you install them all you doto bleed your
brakes is loosen them 1/4 to 1/2 turn and then pump thebrakes..the
check valve keeps air from being drawn back into thebrakes. Nifty, Huh?
It looks just like a stock bleeder screw. The editors lovedit.Chris
Barton
1995 540 6 speed<<<<<<<<<<<<

These have been around for some time in England. I've used them without
problem, but a pressure bleeder is easier to monitor for bubbles  at the
wheel if you're doing it alone.