Re: bmw-digest V9 #391

In a message dated 10/25/98 1:10:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

I had a similar problem in my 97 M3. Turned out to be a loose piece of trim
around the drivers seat, even though it sounded like it was coming from the
drivers door.
<< Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 11:48:12 -0600
 From: "Steve Sharpe" <ssharpe@domain.elided>
 Subject: RE: Rattling (Loose?) E36 Driver's Door

 I've got an irritating rattle in my '93 318is driver's door that comes and
 goes with the roughness of the road.  As yet, I haven't gotten around to
 investigating it.  I think I remember an article in the Roundel magazine
 talking about a product called 'Door Ease,' a lubricant, which is used on
 the door seals to eliminate rattles.

 Steve Sharpe
 Boise, Idaho >>