Oh no, not a SATURN !!!

In a message dated 10/23/98 7:59:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< the whole shebang comes out to 20k flat and a monthly payment lower than my
 phone bill.

 Anyway Im looking for any advice/info about these cars that any of you may
 have. Especially performance potential or first hand maintenace and upgrade
 info. Im also looking for similarly performing and priced competitiors >>

Chris,
Do you realize all the flames you have just opened yourself up to?  Here we go
again.  Do yourself a favor and dont get the Plastic GM Wonder Car.  IF you
only want to spend around 20k, try the Integra GS-R, the new Civic Si (160hp
VTEC), or try LEASING a new bimmer for about the same payment as a buy.  Good
Luck.
Dave
98 M3/4