PizzaFest III (c) & SVR, LLC

Duane, being his usual self, rants and raves about SVR and PizzaFest
(c) <--- (the proper way to signify a copyright when you can't get to
the "that little copyright thangie".

I say:
Whomever is working on this thang, it will be fun guys and gals.
Duane is correct that we should consolidate our efforts and rather
than having 3 or 4 fragmented plans and groups working on this - we
should all come together as fellow Digest members and make this a
party to remember!  Now, we don't want people going around driving
like a**holes, but we do want people to have as much fun as legally
possible (and in Nevada that leaves you a lot of room).

We have heard of several great ideas and appear to have a lot of
enthusiasm.  Let's channel it properly.

Rafael Garces
Smiling Vulture Racing a division of
SVR, LLC (the correct name of our company -
soon to be seen on race cars throughout the country)