FS: E36 M3 front bumper

i've got the front bumper cover off my E36 M3 for sale.

it's alpine white and was taken off with 25,xxx miles on it (very little rock
dings, etc.)  there are no cracks on it, but it does have a small 4" "crinkle"
from where a woman in a SUV decided she wanted to rub against it.  the crinkle
is on the driver side corner, but you gotta look close.

i would have left the bumper cover on and not fix it (it's really not
noticable), but her rich husband was offering to pay whatever not to report it
to insurance since her wife has a running tab with body shops in the area.
so, it was easier for me to have the entire bumper cover replace, brandy new.

i'm taking offers starting at $250.  shipping not included.  if you pick it up
from my house (northern new jersey) that would be even better.

ben

EMAIL ME AT BEN@domain.elided SINCE I RARELY CHECK THIS AOL ACCOUNT!

thanks.