auto-x tips

Get ready to eat some humble pie, chief. I did an
auto-x first time last month & a guy in a stock
Saturn station wagon [sic] beat my times handily.
He was very experienced auto-x'er & there is
apparently no substitute for experience. (Before
you accuse me of being a discrace to the marque,
he also stomped other M3s, a 911 turbo & other
superior machinery, so I don't feel so bad).

My advice is to practice holding the car in tight
circles w/ the throttle the day before in a big
parking lot, just to get a feel of what it
feels/sounds like at your tires' limit.

Andy '95 M3