ASC

Greetings All,

I have a 98 M3 Convertible and the ASC (Traction Control) light comes on
during normal operation and stays on.  I have had this looked at by the
service department 2 times already.  The first time, they indicated that
one of the cables was loose setting this off and they re-adjusted and it
was fine for like a couple of days.  Same problem again, brought it back
and this time they change the new sensor for it.  This resolved the
problem for about a month or so.  This morning as I was driving to work,
the ASC light came on again.  ????  Has anyone experience this or know
what might be the problem?  Please advise.

Thanks,

Thao