Re:trouble on the digest

<< Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:21:46 EDT
 From: Compucepts@domain.elided
 Subject: Re: PizzaFest III

 Sorry if my post was misconstrued or offended anybody... when I said I looked
 forward to "driving like an asshole," I just meant having fun and driving
 fast... it should not have been taken so literally as the rest of the e-mail
 was also tongue in cheek.

 people sure take things seriously on this list... I am going to avoid the
 honda, age discrimination, door prize discussions and spend the time working
 on my car. Thank you everybody for all the valuable insight on the technical
 side of things. >>

Look Dave,

fun is fun but just don't flash your lights on the BMW digest and NO-ONE will
get hurt...